Thursday, March 10, 2011

Smith Scope Pro Goggles & Oakley Fasten Pants

Out with the old and in with the new!  My little bro updated his goggles to the Smith Scope Pro goggle and personally I felt they could of put in more effort on the design of it because it looks just like any other regular goggle.  My peeve is that with its simplistic look, it is hard to tell by a glance which is the cheap pair of Smith versus the quality pair of Smith.  I spotted an awesome deal from steepforcheap.com for a pair of Oakley Fasten pants and Seattle was kind enough to buy it for me!  What a loyal dog huh?  The pants had a pretty high breathability and waterproofing rating so that's always a plus.  Plus it is well padded and insulated so it is certainly worth the buck. Oakley does make some pretty stylish pants that isn't too much like Nomis. My peeve is the length of the pants is a bit long but then again it is for women and I wear youth sizes so go figure.    This also reminds me, I have not posted the Big Bear trip!


Smith Scope Pro


Oakley Fasten

No comments: