Friday, March 4, 2011

Rixon Board Mounts

So I finally got around to putting my board mounts up on the wall.  I purchased a dozen mounts awhile ago but never got around to installing them.  The mounts are one of the cheapest priced mounts on the market because mounts like HangTime and others would cost you about $20  or more a mount.  We have too many boards to spend that amount of money on each mount so anything under $20 a mount is ideal.  The deal offered by Rixon is buy 3 mounts and get one free so that's another incentive to buy.  I ordered white mounts but they ended up sending me black mounts but to rectify their error, they offered me a 40% refund which isn't bad at all.  However, white would of been better, just saying. 


My wall of boards.


Little bro's wall.


Oldest bro's wall.


Older bro's wall although his board did fall down because the anchor didn't hold so the board fell 3 feet straight down on its tail right on tile but no damage so had to use a better anchor to put it up.

No comments: