Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010!

We actually opened our presents a day early because my parents went to Vegas today and everyone didn't really feel like waiting until Sunday night for them to come home.  Originally we planned on going boarding on Christmas but since my parents took the suv to Vegas, we are out of a car to drive to the slopes.  None of our other cars can carry all our gears and 5 people plus we would need to buy another set of chains for whichever car we would take so we decided to scrap that idea.  I also wanted to go to a archery and shooting range too but I doubt any place would be open on Christmas and I'm sure the guys would rather go out in the desert to shoot for free anyways.  So, all I know that we are going to do tomorrow is go to my cousin's house for lunch then after that is undecided as of now.


Dogs for sale!


Front half of the tree


Tearing it up!


Open sesame~

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: