Monday, January 3, 2011

K2 Cinch CTC Fail

I was correct about the flaws of the K2 Cinch CTC binding, which made the Cinch totally not a cinch to use at all.  The easy in and out system was mediocre at best so K2 has much to learn from Flow if they want to take over Flow's reign in that area.  As for ratchets, K2 needs a lesson from Burton.  Also, it would of been nice if the capstrap was more adjustable but it was only able to be adjusted by the pivot point.

In other news, since the kids are on winter break, the slopes were jammed packed with people everywhere.  It was so jammed packed that Big Bear and Snow Summit ran out of day and half day tickets so their overflow ended up going to Snow Valley.  Although I was used to Snow Summit being empty, I still had a blast messing around on the slopes.  I had a buttery fun good time.  Videos to come once I edit them.


M's big feet getting stuck in my bindings.


Double standard SCHWING!

No comments: