Monday, December 13, 2010

Oakley Stockholm

As you may have known, I already have a pair of Oakley goggles, but the XS had limited vision considering they are youth size.  However, the XS is by far the best pair of goggles that I have experienced.  I had my shares of Smith and Scott goggles but they all had the same problem, fog.  On the other hand, no matter how hard I tried to fog my XS, it just wouldn't stay foggy but rather dissipated in an instant so I am impress but also by the clarity of the lens.  I had a chance to order a free pair of goggles up to $100 so I optioned for the Oakley Stockholm because it was an adult size and came with pink iridium lenses.  Although the Stockholm is $120, it was on sale for under $100 so I still grabbed it for free.  Now, I just need to test it out on the slopes.


Oakley Stockholm


I'm Harry Potter!

No comments: