Friday, November 8, 2013

Taeyang's Ringa Linga

The Korean Usher is finally back with his newly released single, Ringa Linga. It's a much different style than from his first album which is reflected by his attire. This flashy wild trend of fashion is fairly common with members of YG, which for my taste is great for music videos but for everyday style is just over the top and tacky. I like the clean cut and well dressed Taeyang from the Wedding Dress days better than present rope dread and ghetto street kid Taeyang. I think that's the peculiar thing about Kpop style, when they debut they are either dressed cute or well dressed in suit and tie but for their next album, they tend to go more urban or wild color patterns which seems fairly childish to me. I would expect as you grow then you should be more mature in your style and music because nothing is more creepy than old people trying to dress like teens.

Watch Taeyang - Ringa Linga dance performance

1426146_550822925035868_611176943_n

In other news, being the shopaholic that I am for snow swag, I spotted a sale on thermal linings so I snagged up a few for my mom, sister and myself. I was going to buy a pair for my sister in law until I remembered I know nothing about her. I did not know her size or build so I decided to forgo a pair for her although it would of been a good article of clothing for her since this will be the first time she will experience a cold winter.

No comments: