Friday, April 11, 2014

Sh*t Happens

It's just one of those days that you really don't happen in real life that you only see happen on sitcoms, but today was just one of those days where nothing just goes your way. Considering it is tax season so I really don't have the time to blog about what I've been up to but today was just one of those days where you just have to rant about it.

9:00 AM - Woke up to hear that a crook broke into my parent's shop through the office window, which is pretty dumb because it's a sweat shop so obviously there's nothing of value in there besides womens' clothing. There's no cash, there's no computer equipment, there's nothing. The dumb crook actually thought the golden Buddha statue was made of real gold so he decided to snatch that but once he brought it outside, he realized it was not made out of gold so he left it infront of the shop.

9:15 AM - Blanked out and forgot to stop at the bank to deposit some checks so I had to backtrack and head back to the bank.

9:30 AM - Stuck in traffic on the way to work because of a two cars decided to get into a car accident on the freeway and once I passed the accident, one of the debris decided to lodge itself into my front tire and thus I had a flat tire. Luckily the car was able to still drive fine on the freeway and was really unnoticeable but I knew something was wrong because the tire light popped up and I was not moving as fast as I should be. Unlike my previous busted tires while driving on my other cars, this flat was really pleasant because the drive didn't become rocky like my previous experiences.

10:00 AM - Made my exit and turned right into the tire shop. The tire dude went to check if he could repair the tire but the debris made a huge gash in the tire so it was busted beyond repair so I had to get a new tire.

11:00 AM - Coworker stole my client.

12:00 PM to 7:00 PM - Clients kept on wanting to make changes to their taxes because they did not want to owe any taxes or wanted a bigger refund.

7:30 PM - Still stuck with a fat tax bill.

9:00 PM - Went to wash the towels and found out that somehow the laundry detergent spilled all over the top of the washer machine so now there's a big soapy mess.

12:00 AM - Parents came home so now I can't watch any anime.

12:30 AM - Booked the room for Vegas and got 3 nights comp. :)

No comments: