Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Dear Stranger

The anticipated moment is finally coming although I haven't decided how I should feel about it yet until the day finally arrives. I will finally meet this so called sister in law of mine when my brother comes back from Vietnam. After speaking with my little siblings, it makes sense that we all feel indifferent about this event because we have no connection with my brother's wife. My parents are excited because their first daughter in law is finally coming and they have met and talked to her plenty of times whereas we have no clue about anything about her nor spoke to her before. The way I see it is that they have been married for a few years now knowing that one day she will be moving here and yet neither my brother nor herself made any attempt to speak with any of us. If she doesn't give a flying fug about us then we shouldn't care about her either and my idiot brother never even spoke about her to us either so basically she's nothing more than a stranger. I understand my brother is not the type of person that is capable of speaking or expressing his feelings but we should once hear from him that his wife name is blah blah because we all know her name isn't my brother's wife. After my father picked me up from the airport, we were discussing a few things and he just had to point out that I should be nice to her. I could care less about her at this moment and I can play nice as long as she doesn't get in my way because I run this bish, this is my house. However, hearing my mother speaking with her over the phone, she seems either soft spoken or as ignorant as my brother. I had always wanted a verbally strong woman for him because he can't seem to do that for himself so we'll see how they complement each other. 30 Awesome Photos

No comments: