Friday, February 3, 2012

Eff the Police!

It's pretty ironic how you can get away with so many things and the time that you aren't deliberately being bad ass and disobeying the rules, you actually get caught in the act! Yes, it's true. I was minding my own business cruising the street and suddenly a motorbike police officer busts around from the other side of the street and peeps me to pull over. Of course, I'm thinking what the hell does he want because I always get pulled over for speeding, running red lights, driving with a dead light, etc and always got away. But no, this anal bastard was like telling me that I was speeding by going approximately 13 miles per hour over the speed limit. Oh wow, it was only a little bit over and besides a lot of other people go way beyond that. I'm sorry but he should be fighting crime and making a real difference instead of standing on the street corner every morning speed checking everyone with his radar gun. Come on, do some real work.


0JkqO



Everything flows much better in your head.

No comments: