Friday, January 28, 2011

SnowJam Card

I have never been to a SnowJam Show, which I have heard was very similar to Skidazzle but with  a little more to offer even if you don't attend the show.  I was introduced to the SnowJam Card and as a member you are allowed pretty amazing discounts and deals at participating resorts, but keep in mind each resort offers their own deals with membership so don't expect to get the same exact deal at all resorts.  Membership is an annual fee of $18, but what I like about it is because I can get 50% off lift tickets everyday including weekends and holidays with no blackout dates!  Other participating resorts are Mammoth, Park City, Brian Head, Jackson Hole, and coming soon are some BC resorts in Canada.  Most are mainly deals for lodging or rentals but lodging isn't bad either because finding a place to stay can be pretty expensive.  I can't wait for the next storm to hit!


No comments: