Thursday, December 9, 2010

Shopaholic In Denial

I admit, I have been shopping a little more than I should but at the same time it would be wrong to not be shopping because for starters, nothing that I have purchased on my shopping frenzy has been full retail because I either got a percentage coupon on the entire purchase or the items were totally discounted.  Therefore, my savings on each item were about 20% to 70% off so if I were to purchased these items at a different time then poof there goes the extra savings I could of had.  At times, I just giggle to myself because we would literally rack up 800 bucks worth of stuff and end up only paying 100 bucks or so for it.  Although I do feel bad at times but not for the store but for the people that are in line behind us because we always buy so much crap so we take forever to finally check out of the store and leave.  So what's up with the crazy shopaholic behavior?  The only reason besides the killer sales is because we buy so much stuff from one store that we are only able to hit up about 2 stores before we head back home since the bags are so freaking heavy and we literally spend the whole time shopping and buying out the entire store so we have to come back a different day and shop at a different store.  We have issues so deal with it.


Make it snow!

No comments: